Chicken Salad Wrap – quick, easy to make healthy, homemade chicken salad wrap recipe
Manfreed demonstrates his easy to make, homemade chicken salad wrap recipe. You kids. beginning cooks and new cooks can make this quick, easy to make recipe. Your family, friends and relatives will love this simple, tasty chicken salad wrap. Please enjoy more delicious, nutritious wrap recipes here on Manfreed's cooking web site.
Manfreed (in the Kitchen)
Kitchen Utensils – for Chicken Salad Wrap - quick, easy to make healthy, homemade chicken salad wrap recipe
Meat cutting board, sharp knife, mixing bowl, scissors, butter knife
Hand Soap, Hand Towels (clean),
Oven mitts, Rubber kitchen gloves (non-slip), dish soap,
Hat or hair net, Apron, Pencil and Recipe
Food Safety – for Chicken Salad Wrap - quick, easy to make healthy, homemade chicken salad wrap recipe
Wash your hands with hand soap and water.
Make certain that all kitchen utensils and tools are clean
Be cautious with the knife. Curl your fingers back away from the knife when holding what you are cutting.
Never lick a knife.
Do not lick your fingers without washing your hands instantly after licking.
Never lick any kitchen utensil without washing it instantly before using it again.
- piece chicken - cooked
- green onions
- red pepper
- Mayonnaise to taste
- mustard to taste
- lemon or lime
- tortilla shell
- Salsa - homemade
- cheese shredded - your choice
- Directions/Method for Chicken Salad Wrap - quick, easy to make healthy, homemade chicken salad wrap recipe
- Place a piece of cooked chicken on the cutting board and dice into bite size pieces and place into a mixing bowl
- Using the scissor cut a green onion into the bowl
- Cut the celery lengthwise and dice and add to the bowl
- Clean the red pepper and dice a portion of the pepper and add to the bowl
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together -
- Squeeze half a lemon or lime into the mayonnaise mustard mixture and stir
- Put the mayonnaise mustard lemon dressing into the bowl and mix the ingredients
- Heat the tortilla shell in the microwave for 20 seconds to make flexible
- Spoon the chicken salad over the tortilla
- Spread salsa over the chicken salad
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the salsa
- Using the scissors cut fresh cilantro over the cheese
- fold the tortilla shell over the contents and hold together with a tooth pick
- Fold open end of the shell over and hold closed with a toothpick
- Microwave for another 20 seconds and serve
Dish soap, Dishtowels, Kitchen Sponge/Cloth
1. Wash all the kitchen utensils/tools and put them away in the proper cupboard.
2. Put ingredients back into the proper cupboards.
3. Wipe down the counter-top with soap and water.