Chicken Salad Sandwich – easy to make delicious, nutritious, healthy, homemade chicken salad sandwich
Manfreed demonstrates an to make chicken salad sandwich recipe that is healthy, nutritious, delicious chicken salad sandwich. You kids, beginning cooks and new cooks can make this quick, easy to make recipe. Your family friends and relatives will love this simple, tasty sandwich recipe. Please enjoy more delicious sandwich recipes here on Manfreed's web page.
Manfreed (in the Kitchen)
Kitchen Utensils – for Chicken Salad Sandwich
Mixing bowl, cutting board for meat
Cutting board for vegetables, sharp knife, scissors, serrated bread knife
Hand Soap, Hand Towels (clean),
Oven mitts, Rubber kitchen gloves (non-slip), dish soap,
Hat or hair net, Apron, Pencil and Recipe
Food Safety – for Chicken Salad Sandwich
Wash your hands with hand soap and water.
Make certain that all kitchen utensils and tools are clean
Be cautious with the knife. Curl your fingers back away from the knife when holding what you are cutting.
Never lick a knife.
Do not lick your fingers without washing your hands instantly after licking.
Never lick any kitchen utensil without washing it instantly before using it again.
- 1 - 2 chicken breasts - cooked
- green onions
- red pepper
- ½ cup mayinnaise
- ¼ cup mustard
- lemon or lime
- 1 bagel
- 1 lettuce leaf
- Directions/Method for Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Cut the chicken breasts in to bite size pieces
- Cut the green onion(s) into small pieces and add to the chicken in the bowl
- Cut the celery into small pieces and add to the bowl
- Cut the red pepper into small pieces and add to the bowl
- Add ¼ cup/60 ml mustard to the ½ cup/125 ml of mayonnaise and stir together
- Cut the lemon or lime in half and squeeze the juice into the mustard/mayonnaise mix
- Add the mustard/mayonnaise mix into the bowl and gently stir the ingredients together
- Cut the bagel in half with the serrated bread knife and spread butter on each half
- Spread the chicken salad on one half of the bagel and add the lettuce leaf
- Cover and put any extra chicken salad in the refrigerator
- Place the lettuce leaf on the sandwich and cut in half and serve
- Variations - for Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Serve with olives, pickle or your favorite condiment
Dish soap, Dishtowels, Kitchen Sponge/Cloth
1. Wash all the kitchen utensils/tools and put them away in the proper cupboard.
2. Put ingredients back into the proper cupboards.
3. Wipe down the counter-top with soap and water.